Welcome to our website
Krzysztof Szczypiorski [ˈkʂɨʂtɔf ʂt͡ʂɨˈpʲɔrski] is Professor of Telecommunications at Warsaw University of Technology (WUT), Poland.
Head and founder of Cybersecurity Division, Institute of Telecommunications (IT), Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology (FEIT), WUT (2015-).
|Krzysztof Szczypiorski is seeking to prospective PhD candidates. Join his team at Cybersecurity Division and find brand new option to speed your career up!
Krzysztof holds a D.Sc. (habilitation/higher doctorate, 2012), a Ph.D. (doctorate, 2007) and a M.Sc. (master's degree, 1997) all in Telecommunications from WUT. He also finished his postgraduate studies in Psychology of Motivation (2013) at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland. He graduated from Hass School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013).
Head and founder (or co-founder) of:
- X-lab.PW - Creative People Lab at WUT (2015-),
- ITU Internet Training Centre (ITU-ITC) at WUT (2003-) containing Cisco Academy Support Centre (ASC) and Cisco Instructor Training Centre (ITC),
- Network Security Group at WUT (2002-) transformed in 2015 into an independent part of Cybersecurity Division at IT FEIT WUT.
Visiting researcher at:
- George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA (2014),
- Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology, Belval Innovation Campus, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg (2015),
- University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013),
- and 50+ other places for short-term scientific visits.
Krzysztof is an author (or a co-author) of 150+ papers and 60+ invited talks as well as an inventor of 3 patent applications (one of them is granted). A guest editor of 10+ special issues of top ICT journals.
For 20+ years Krzysztof serves as the independent consultant in fields of network security, telecommunications and computer science for many entities including: Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Ministry of Finance (Poland), Oracle, Orange Poland, National Security Bureau, Parliament of Republic of Poland, Polish Energy Group, Polkomtel (a Polish mobile operator), PwC, T-Mobile Poland.
VP, Research & Development and co-founder of a cybersecurity company Cryptomage S.A. proudly built with his former students and WUT alumni at once.
Director of Cybersecurity Bureau at Polish Chamber of E-Commerce.
His curriculum vitae: in English and in Polish.
His short bio: in English and in Polish.