Welcome to our website
Head and founder of Cybersecurity Division, Institute of Telecommunications (IT), Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology (FEIT), WUT (2015-).
Krzysztof holds a D.Sc. (habilitation/higher doctorate, 2012), a Ph.D. (doctorate, 2007) and a M.Sc. (master's degree, 1997) all in Telecommunications from WUT. He also finished his postgraduate studies in Psychology of Motivation (2013) at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland. He graduated from Hass School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013).
Head and founder (or co-founder) of:
- ITU Internet Training Centre (ITU-ITC) at WUT (2003-) containing Cisco Academy Support Centre (ASC) and Cisco Instructor Training Centre (ITC),
- Network Security Group at WUT (2002-) transformed in 2015 into an independent part of Cybersecurity Division at IT FEIT WUT.
|Krzysztof Szczypiorski is seeking to prospective PhD candidates. Join his team at Cybersecurity Division and find brand new option to speed your scientific career up!|
Visiting researcher at:
- Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology, Belval Innovation Campus, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg (2015),
- George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA (2014),
- University of California, Berkeley, USA (2013),
- and 50+ other places for short-term scientific visits.
Krzysztof is an author (or a co-author) of 180+ papers and 70+ invited talks as well as an inventor of 3 patent applications (one of them is granted). A guest editor of 10+ special issues of top ICT journals.
For 20+ years Krzysztof serves as the independent advisor in fields of network security, telecommunications and computer science for many entities including: Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Ministry of Finance (Poland), Oracle, Orange Poland, National Security Bureau, Parliament of Republic of Poland, Polish Energy Group, Polkomtel (a Polish mobile operator), PwC, T-Mobile Poland.
His short bio: in English and in Polish
and résumé (or even curriculum vitae): in English and in Polish